Campaign Finance Disclosure

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Public Access Portal

Public Access Portal

Use the Public Access Portal to research campaign contributions and expenditures of local candidates and committees through NetFile. This system ensures the highest level of transparency and accountability so that voters and members of the public can be fully informed. Elected officials, candidates, and committees who are required to file campaign disclosure statements with the City of Fort Bragg must do so through the NetFile system. Once filed, campaign statements may be viewed by visiting the Public Portal for Campaign Finance Disclosure.

Filer Access Portal

Each committee will need one user ID and password to access the NetFile system. NetFile users may access the log-in page and instructions online. Once registered, filers will receive a Welcome letter from NetFile with further instructions. If you have questions regarding the online campaign filing process, email

California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Regulations

The Political Reform Act requires candidates and committees to file campaign statements by specified deadlines disclosing contributions received and expenditures made. These documents are public and may be audited by the FPPC and Franchise Tax Board (FTB) to ensure that voters are fully informed and improper practices prohibited. It is the responsibility of candidates and committees to understand the rules regulating their campaigns in California.  Please review the Candidate Toolkit provided by FPPC.

Campaign Finance Reporting Calendar

The Political Reform Act requires that all open campaign committees be aware of the filing schedules associated with their specific election.  Missing a filing deadline can have serious consequences ranging from monetary penalties, failure to be listed on the ballot, or FPPC enforcement action.  Please review the filing schedule here.

If you are unsure which filing schedule applies to your election, you can Ask the FPPC for Advice.